FERTILIZATION AND HERBICIDE
Protecting and improving your investment is the goal of our 5-step Fertilization and Weed Control Program. Our Certified and Licensed lawn care specialists use only the highest quality products in the recommended manner to protect and improve your lawn.
Experienced professionals will provide you with a free assessment of your lawn and recommend only the right products with the proper number of applications.
Call or contact us now for a free turf and lawn evaluation. We provide competitive pricing for your home or commercial property.
- Step 1: Early spring application of time release granular fertilizer with crabgrass control.
- Step 2: Liquid application in late spring for broadleaf weed control (dandelions, etc.).
- Step 3: Slow release granular turf fertilizer. Applied during the summer to promote root development throughout the dry summer months.
- Step 4: Liquid application for additional broadleaf weed control in late summer.
- Step 5: Granular turf fertilizer applied in late fall to prepare turf for winter.